More information can be found below about the various funding opportunities available in the Leeds City Region.
- Single point of contact for tailored SME business support in Leeds City Region
- Provide grants of between £10,000 and £250,000 to small and medium sized businesses who are based in the Leeds City Region, or planning to invest there.
- Funding for capital investment in fit-out and refurbishment of buildings, plant, machinery and equipment, creating permanent jobs in the Leeds City Region
Other Funded Opportunities
- Funded support for regional SMEs in Yorkshire and Humber. Help to commercialise products and processes that help drive the bioeconomy.
- Supporting SME Manufacturers to grow through providing support and advice to help identify opportunities and create plans for growth and improvement.
- Access Innovation is a package of support available to businesses to develop new products and processes. The project can you to access one to one advice, specialist workshops, funding and specialist expertise.
- Offering impartial one-to-one support on all aspects of business growth including strategic business planning, sales, marketing, financial management and investor readiness.
- The Supply Chain Programme has been developed to help local small manufacturing companies improve their supply chain efficiency and productivity. The initiative offers companies consultancy and EU funded grants to implement action plans to improve their supply chains. Run by the University of Huddersfield, the programme will operate from the 3M BIC.
- Providing expert help and advice to high growth businesses, AD:VENTURE helps businesses reach their full potential. They deliver ERDF funded growth support to businesses in their first 3 years of trading and people planning to start a business.
- Grow MedTech provides specialist support for innovation in medical technologies. The project provides funding for technologies from initial concepts at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 2 and 3 through to proof of commercial concept at TRL 5. More importantly, academics and companies can access sector-specialist expertise and advice to help them progress their technologies, create effective partnerships and leverage additional funding from other sources.