Online Innovation Workshops
Exciting news: we’re moving our workshops online!
We are moving our fully funded Innovation Workshops with Dr Jo North online in May to support businesses during the Covid-19 crisis and beyond.
PAPI innovation workshops are two days of activity
The programme will include:
• Leading business growth advice, support & expertise specific to you & your business, via one-to-one & small group sessions online
• A small mastermind community of like-minded entrepreneurs & environment of mutual support
• Focused, practical online sessions - designed for you - on topics such as:
* Financing your business, cashflow and available support - inc. product & process innovation grants
* Making decisions that are right for now & the future
* When & how to pivot
* and much more...
Register your interest for future workshops by emailing email@example.com
Watch the video below and hear further details on the event from Dr Jo North
Register your interest now by downloading the application form here
PAPI aims to support small to medium-sized businesses in the Leeds City Region, York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region that meet the following criteria:
- Turnover lower than €50m per annum.
- Balance sheet assets of less than €43m.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
PAPI Innovation Workshops are fully-funded and delivered over 2 non-consecutive days
Businesses may send more than one delegate
We ask that the workshops are attended by senior decision-makers within the business
Each business must complete an application form and be available for both days
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch or call 01904 328076.
The programme is delivered through the Product and Process Innovation (PAPI) project, which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
By participating in this workshop you will be in receipt of State Aid under the General Block Exemption Regulation Article 28 - Innovation Aid for SMEs (GBER 28). Any state aid awarded to you under this project will have to be declared if you apply for other sources of public funding in the future.