The spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is obviously causing anxiety to business throughout the region. At PAPI we have now taken steps to safeguard our staff including transitioning to working from home.
Despite the challenges posed by coronavirus, our team are committed to continuing with "business as usual" ensuring our PAPI beneficiaries continue to receive high quality support. If you need our help or support, please do get in touch and we will do our best to assist. You can do this via your usual contacts, or by emailing us at email@example.com
What PAPI offers
- 40% grant for equipment that enables innovation and which generates new jobs and growth, up to a maximum grant value of £20k
- Expert business support to help develop funding proposals
- Guidance and advice available at every step of the application process from an experienced team
If your business is based in North Yorkshire or East Riding please visit our sister project that covers this area.
PAPI can support businesses based in the Leeds City Region
Business support to date
- 0 businesses supported by a PAPI grant
- £0 allocated to local businesses
- 0 new products created
- 0 jobs created